Graphic Designer Internship< Back to Careers
Hudson is seeking tenacious, outgoing and well organized individuals looking to get a start in the world of commercial real estate.
What’s exciting about Commercial Real Estate is that no one is really “branding” their space. This is what you will be helping with. This is an exciting time to create a benchmark for real estate everywhere.
You will be given the opportunity to work directly with the Principals of the firm and work closely with the Director of Marketing.
You will be equipped with a working space, inside company knowledge and the opportunity to learn all while building your professional portfolio. We will also be launching our new brand website within the next few months where you will assist with graphics and messaging. Job description includes website building, brand building, social media, designing branding materials and much more!
Candidate must have an ability to master multiple markets, identify and canvass prospective tenants, network with tenants and brokers, negotiate skillfully and work deals from inception to Tenant opening and beyond. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must, along with solid computer literacy. The candidate must be detail oriented, well organized, excellent with follow up and able to work with minimal supervision while remaining a team player. At least 25%-35% travel time is required
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
- Assists with the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using brand approved graphics;
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads;
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
Knowledge & Experience
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school;
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs;
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment;
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback.