Film/Photography Internship< Back to Careers
HUDSON is seeking tenacious, outgoing and well organized individuals looking to get a start in the world of commercial real estate.
What’s exciting about Commercial Real Estate is that no one is really “branding” their space. This is what you will be helping with. This is an exciting time to create a benchmark for real estate everywhere.
You will be given the opportunity to work directly with the Principals of the firm and work closely with the Director of Marketing.
Job description includes gathering video footage and property images of commercial buildings and its surroundings. Ex: Local foot traffic, car traffic etc…
You will be given the opportunity to work directly with the Principals of the firm, working closely with the Director of Marketing to implement and edit the footage that will be featured on our new brand website/social media and eblasts.
As a Film/Photography intern you will be responsible for visiting the following locations to retrieve footage:
– Central/Northern NJ
– Long Island
Here is an example of video footage used for one of our commercial properties.
Candidate must have an ability to master multiple markets, identify and canvass prospective tenants, network with tenants and brokers, negotiate skillfully and work deals from inception to Tenant opening and beyond. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must, along with solid computer literacy. The candidate must be detail oriented, well organized, excellent with follow up and able to work with minimal supervision while remaining a team player. At least 25%-35% travel time is required
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding;
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing;
- Film video and shoot photographs in field environments;
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos;
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography.
Knowledge & Experience
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that clearly and effectively tell the desired story;
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a high-quality production value and a level of technical sophistication;
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop;
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment;